Thursday, July 31, 2008

Modification Justification And Rendered Solid Works Image Of Final Design To My Light Design




I have decided to modify my original design of my 'Slim" light design.there are going to be two main changes.


1.I have decided to not use the large solar panel because of the size of it.but instead to use 5 of the 40mm by 40mm solar panels..


2.Also the height of the base will have to become taller so the solar panels will fit on the base. I am increasing the base by 20mm so now the height of the base will be 60mm.


The solar panels will be placed on the side of the base of the light and when the light is wall mounted the solar panels will face up to the sky - this will allow maximum sunlight to the solar panels therefore I will be able to use more lights in the circuit.


Chirag

No comments: